Saturday, December 25, 2010

Peppermint Dreams / Valentine (Ionic Polyhedra Pentacluster)





Peppermint Dreams / Valentine (Ionic Polyhedra Pentacluster)

This is a 10 sided beaded bead from the same pattern as the cube ring. I left off the drop beads at the corners to allow the eye to probe into the shape, and made an additional embellishment strip to form a bail. Then I completed the necklace with a twisted herringbone rope and a "Spinning Top" bead for the clasp. (Free pattern Spinning Top on Bead Infinitum) I think I will make two more Spinning Tops for earrings.

Both beads designed by: Bead Infinitum (Gwen Fisher and Florence Turnour)

Beaded by: Sharon Erwine, 2010

Item 1644

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas Sharon! This necklace reminds me of all the peppermint bark I've been eating! Yum!

    ReplyDelete